Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hospital Visit- Sinusitis at Wellington Hospital

I was admitted to the Wellington Hospital on February 5th at 4AM after suffering for the last 12 hours with blinding headaches on the left side of my face around my eye. After 30 hours on morphine and codeine and a CT scan, I was diagnosed with severe sinusitis of all 4 of my sinuses on the left side of my face. I spent four nights in the hospital, mostly due to the complication that my left eye swelled up enormously.

Allison Miles (Left) and Josh Devane (Right), my saviors who brought me to the hospital and waited with me for 6 hours until 5AM. 

Me with a swollen left eye on Monday afternoon. Note: I got the two-dollar bill in my right hand the day before I started at Georgia Tech. I bring it with me everywhere and plan to spend it the day I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment