Saturday, March 10, 2012

Zorbing in Gold Coast on Last Day in Brisbane

I ended up going zorbing at the Gold Coast in between two classes. The Gold Coast is just south of Brisbane and is home to several theme parks and what they call a "party beach". I never actually made it to the beach but I heard it's like Panama City Beach.

Me and my buddy Cole who went with me. This first picture is called the "Harness Ball". They pushed us down a zig-zag course for this one. VERY disorienting.
 Me in front of the harness ball before we gave it a go.
 Me and Cole after doing the "Water ball". They pushed us down a straight course for this one. We both tried stand up and run but just ended up flipping over each other about a dozen times. We both bruised our shins in this attempt. Worth it.
P.S. I had to wear those wet shorts to class afterwards. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment